02) The day finally came, the very first pair of Country Road stockings that I ever bought (four years ago) have a hole in them and need to be chucked out. I can’t recommend them highly enough, they are amazing quality and I continue to buy them year after year. This is the first time since I started wearing them that I’ve ever needed to replace them. They certainly are long lasting!
04) Somehow we managed to successfully grew some catnip, and Pepsi has been high ever since.
06) I got spendy this week and ordered some books and makeup. Oops.
08) Beyonce’s performance at the VMAs was perfection. As per usual. Speaking of Queen B, apparently she is coming to Australia with the On The Run tour with Jay Z. Interesting…
09) We finished watching the final season of The Killing, and it wasn’t how I thought they would end it, but I’m mostly satisfied with it being all wrapped up.
10) We went to see Mythbusters Live on Wednesday night, and it was a lot of fun. I wasn’t sure how their show would translate to a live audience, but I really enjoyed it. It was also really nice to head out into the city mid-week, as I rarely do. It was bustling!