02) If Haus of Gloi bring back any of their ‘Sweet Potato Treat’ scented products during their next fall seasonal edition release, BUY THEM ALL. I own the whipped soap and it smells incredible.
03) Sephora appear to be posting to Hop Shop Go’s parcel forwarding address again, which is excellent news. This also means I’ll have a small Sephora haul coming up soon.
04) Looks like the cat is settling in nicely.
06) I’ve been listening to iTunes radio a lot lately, and in doing so have been discovering quite a few new artists. She’s not technically “new” on the scene but she’s new to me, and I’m currently loving Carrie Underwood. I don’t know what it is about getting older, but I’m really starting to appreciate country music more and more. This is my favourite song at the moment. It’s so catchy.
07) I feel like another sign that I’m getting older is that I really want a subscription to Australian House & Garden magazine.
08) I’ve finally started watching True Detective, and now I know what all the fuss is about.
09) My house is coming along nicely (but slowly), and now that I’m back from holidays I can focus more energy on getting things done. We’ve set up our home office and will be working on perfecting that over the next few weeks. We now have bedside tables and lamps in the bedroom which has made a lot of difference in the feel of the room, surprisingly.
10) Is it too soon to start planning my next holiday? Because I am. Bali in May. I’m pumped!