01) Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Enrich Shampoo and Conditioner.
02) Prep wet hair with Perfect Setting Blow-Dry Lotion, and blow dry to create a smooth texture. Tong the hair using a wide barrelled hair tong and clip each curl and leave to set.
03) Once the hair has cooled, keep the top section (about 6 curls) pinned on top of the head, and create two sections (parted at the back of the head) in the bottom section. Take each section at a time and gently back comb right at the roots to create a little volume, then fasten in to a low ponytail with elastic and twist the curl into a defined ringlet. Spray with Wella Professionals Super Set Finishing Spray to keep the ringlet in place.
04) Release the top section and back comb each piece to half the length of the hair using as fine toothed comb, the hair should stand up on its own and provide a structure for the ‘bouffant’.
05) Smooth the hair in to one section using a soft bristle brushed, sprayed with Wella Professionals Super Set Finishing Spray, and twist in to a high side flip. Spray with Wella Professionals Super Set Finishing Spray to hold the style.