01) Wash hair with Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Shampoo & Condition for a light, floaty finish with no additional weight.
02) Apply Pro-V Nature Fusion Leave On Creme to damp hair to add extra nourishment for the hair and to counter any of the negative effects of overstyling.
03) Apply Pro-V Body Builder Mousse to the root area and blow-dry in to create volume at the crown. Leave the rest of the hair to air dry for a natural look (or alternatively, blow dry using a paddle brush if you have less time)
04) Use a medium barrelled curling tong to add natural looking summery waves to the bottom lengths of the hair and backcomb the crown section using a fine tooth comb to create lift at the roots.
05) Using a soft bristle brush, smooth the hair back over the backcombed section and secure into a low polytail at the nape of the neck.
06) Leave the front section loose in a natural parting and tuck behind the ears, allowing a few tendrils to fall free to frame the face. Pull a small section of hair free and wind it around the base of the ponytail to cover the elastic.
07) Finish with Pro-V Body Builder Hairspray to set the style in place.