YSL Cinema, Byredo Gypsy Water, Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille (my all-time favourite) & Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey
Vera Wang Princess, Aquolina Pink Sugar, Versace Bright Crystal
Bath + Body Works Exotic Coconut, Bath + Body Works Secret Wonderland, Urban Rituelle Mango Milk & Urban Rituelle Coconut and Honey
MOR Marshmallow, Flourish Bath + Body Brown Sugar, Firebird Bath + Body Almond Milk, Firebird Bath + Body Sugar, Flourish Bath + Body Saltwater, Firebird Bath + Body Sugarberry and Taylor Swift Wonderstruck
For years I was someone who owned one perfume and wore it day in day out, but somewhere along the line with this beauty blogging business I’ve managed to accumulate the collection you see above. This is way more than I’d like (or need) to own, so I plan on culling it and using up as much as I can. The perfumes that I tend to wear the most are the Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille (though in the warm weather I tend to wear this at night for special occasions only) and the Firebird Almond Milk and Sugar perfume oils.
I went out last weekend with a big group of my friends and had a great time. I don’t often go out clubbing because I usually find the meat-market mindset beyond awful, but the place that we went to plays really awesome old school and current hip hop music so I was swayed enough to go. Plus it was a birthday celebration for two of my best friends’ so of course I was going to be there. Nothing starts a night out better than a whiskey sour.
It doesn’t matter how old I get, put a few drinks in me and get me into a club that plays Busta Rhymes ‘Break Ya Neck’ and I will outdance everybody there.
02) Taylor Swift’s album ‘Red’ was finally released, and I’ve had the acoustic version of State of Grace and her duet with Ed Sheeran (Everything Has Changed) on repeat all week. Related: Taylor Swift doesn’t seem to know what a feminist is, which is disappointing.
03) I’m finally up to date with Breaking Bad and can I just say O-M-G. This is an outstanding show, and part of me is glad that I was so late to the party with watching it, as I managed to watch four and a half seasons in a few months rather than having to wait years for new episodes to come out. And now I’ll get to enjoy the final few episodes of the show alongside other fans, which will be stressful and intense and amazing.
I am back on track with my budget and meticulously writing down every single thing I spend my money on. It really helps me cut back on the excess money I seem to have no trouble spending.
05) I need some easy no-fuss recipes to work into my weekly menu list. Currently I have about 10 recipes that I rotate between depending on what I’m in the mood for but I think it’s time for a bit more variety. If you have any healthy (but reasonably easy) recipe suggestions please feel free to leave them in the comments below.
06) KIT WALKER Y’ALL
I’ve started my running training, and I’m feeling motivated and excited about it again. Sometimes it just takes one little thing to kick start me into gear, and it finally happened for me yesterday. Just in time for summer I guess!
08) This quote really resonated with me this week, so I thought I would share it with you all –
I’m going to spend quite a bit of time tomorrow looking through my pre-start home file and picking out fixtures and fittings for my new place. Expect a ‘to build a home’ post sometime soon!
10) I haven’t seen or heard from Trevor all week. I hope he’s alright.