02) Speaking of the Swizz, I’ve been wearing her Wonderstruck perfume all week and I’m actually really liking it. It starts off being sickly sweet but on my skin it dries down into a really subtle sweet fruity scent that I love.
03) I am in dire need of a good whitening product for nails. Any and all suggestions are welcome!
04) The Walking Dead finally started up again and Daryl Dixon was all up on my TV screen being his awesome zombie killing redneck self. Hi Daryl!
06) Have you ever had a fragrance take you back to a memory or a time in your life? The Haus of Gloi Honey Tree pumpkin body did that to me during the week. It smells very faintly of an incense type of smell that I associate with a period of time in my life. It was weird but also kind of nice.
07) I wore two of my cheapo Diva necklaces to work this week and received a lot of compliments on them. I even had a few people mistake this one for the far more expensive Mimco version. I consider this a major success.
09) Speaking of Tumblr, I signed up again.
10) I’ve been listening to Mumford & Sons latest album Babel at work during the week, and I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s another one of those albums that you have to listen to in headphones a few times from start to finish to really discover the beauty of it. I’m also starting to see that in the world of Mumford & Sons, lyrics are king. My favourites this week are: The Boxer (cover), Not With Haste & Broken Crown.
I feel like something is missing from this week… Oh yeah.