02) Taylor Swift’s album ‘Red’ was finally released, and I’ve had the acoustic version of State of Grace and her duet with Ed Sheeran (Everything Has Changed) on repeat all week. Related: Taylor Swift doesn’t seem to know what a feminist is, which is disappointing.
03) I’m finally up to date with Breaking Bad and can I just say O-M-G. This is an outstanding show, and part of me is glad that I was so late to the party with watching it, as I managed to watch four and a half seasons in a few months rather than having to wait years for new episodes to come out. And now I’ll get to enjoy the final few episodes of the show alongside other fans, which will be stressful and intense and amazing.
05) I need some easy no-fuss recipes to work into my weekly menu list. Currently I have about 10 recipes that I rotate between depending on what I’m in the mood for but I think it’s time for a bit more variety. If you have any healthy (but reasonably easy) recipe suggestions please feel free to leave them in the comments below.
06) KIT WALKER Y’ALL
08) This quote really resonated with me this week, so I thought I would share it with you all -
10) I haven’t seen or heard from Trevor all week. I hope he’s alright.