02) I watched the US Presidential Election coverage with great interest on Thursday, and as an Australian with American based family (and parts of my job) relying on a stable US future, I was more than happy with the result.
03) This week’s episode of The Walking Dead was INTENSE. Andrew Lincoln’s acting in the final scene absolutely blew me away. Wow.
05) My skin has been really horrible lately. For some reason it’s been really red and ruddy looking during the day and I can’t figure out why! I haven’t changed anything in my routine, so it’s a bit of a mystery. HELP.
06) I’m obsessed with Lauren Conrad’s style, I find it so simple and attainable. Her feature on the StyleCaster this week was gorgeous.
07) Oh nothing, just DARREN CRISS SINGING HOPELESSLY DEVOTED TO YOU.
09) I started buying Christmas presents this week, the season has officially begun! I tend to write my Christmas shopping list at the beginning of November so that I can order everything I need to order online and have it arrive in time. I bought a few fun things from Sephora this year, they have some great gift sets available at the moment.
10) I really feel like watching Grease.