02) I’ve decided that instead of another 50 Book Challenge next year I’m going to choose quality over quantity and aim for something a lot smaller. 4 books per season seems manageable, and anything on top of that will be considered a bonus.
03) I am beyond excited for Pacific Rim. It looks terrible. I can’t wait.
04) I miss Daryl.
06) The Dexter season seven finale was on a couple of weeks ago and O-M-G was it a huge shock. My jaw literally dropped at one of the final scenes. I can’t wait for the final season next year!
07) I accidentally ordered a couple of things from Bloom because they had a 40% off everything boxing day sale. Don’t judge me.
09) The house and home section of Anthropologie is a red alert danger zone. I want everything.
10) I finished up with Parks & Recreation season 4 and now I’ve moved on to The Office, which is a little too realistic when it comes to the similarities to my own workplace.
2x Black Pencil Skirts
1x Black Pants
1x Black Cropped Pants
1x Dark Denim Skinny Leg Jeans (1 pair purchased)
2x Black Tee
2x Black Tank/Singlet
1x Black, Grey or Navy Sweaters (1 sweater purchased)
1x Black Fitted Coat (to replace H&M trench)
1x Maxi Dress
2x Casual Dresses
2x Black or Jewel Toned ‘Evening’ Dresses
1x Country Road Opaque Tights
(as required) Country Road Black Leather Ballet Flats
1x Flat Sandals
1x Ballet Flats
1x Round Toe Wedges
1x Peep Toe Wedges
1x Skinny Leather Belt
1x Oversized Handbag
1x Clutch Bag
1x Cross Body Bags
I don’t have plans to buy anything else in the next month or so, but we’ll have to wait and see if anything catches my eye in the end of year sales…