02) I loved being on holidays but I wasn’t too upset to return home because I have so many fun events coming up over the next few weeks. I’m one of those annoying people who gets heavily involved in Christmas so I apologize in advance.
04) I’ve resigned myself to the fact that I won’t be completing the 50 book challenge this year. At this stage my goal is to try and finish off all of the books I started and set aside throughout the year. Can I complete 5 books in a month? We’ll see.
05) I went and saw Skyfall with my sister and brother-in-law while I was in Sydney and although it wasn’t a perfect film, it was the mindless Bond entertainment I was expecting (and love). I’m going to see it again tomorrow with my parents. Q is a bit of a babe.
07) I didn’t think to take a hair dryer with me when I went over East, so I was forced to borrow a friend’s Parlux and I immediately ordered one for myself. This product definitely lives up to the hype.
08) I have no idea what I want for Christmas. It’s possible that I should have waited and asked for a Parlux. Oh well.
09) It’s early days, but I think I’m in love with the mini Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment that Sephora sent me for my Birthday gift this year.
10) Oh look, Darren Criss being Christmassy.