02) I successfully hooked two friends into watching Parks and Recreation recently and you’re next. PLEASE watch this show if you don’t already, it’s pure comedy genius.
03) I fell in love with this top while browsing the ShopBop sale, but I just can’t justify spending any money on clothes this month. I’m still catching up on paying everything off from December so I’ll show marvelous restraint and pass on this beautiful blouse.
04) Every year around this time living in Perth is like you’re in a bubble of fire approaching the sun and the past week has been just like that. I’m still not down with 43C heat, despite living in Perth for 28 years.
05) I’ve had this song on repeat all week. Ed Sheeran is my new favourite everything.
07) I started running training again. Prepared to be bored by future running posts!
08) American Horror Story returned this week, and the episode apparently held a clue to what season 3 will be about. I hope this scene was a clue that season 3 will be a merger with Glee, and Darren Criss will be making a guest appearance.
10) If you haven’t already entered my book giveaway, be sure to go and do so now. It’s open internationally – good luck!