02) Inspired by Sarah, I’ve started to eat a lot more ‘clean’ this week (that term actually irks me a bit, so I’ll try not to mention it much). I’ve also cut meat out of my diet to see how it makes me feel. Reading this news article earlier in the week certainly helped.
03) Related to the aspiring vegetarianism, these spicy lentil and tempeh balls are amazing with tzatziki. Just FYI.
04) Is there anything more disgusting than a thunderstorm when it’s 40 degrees? Humidity is my ultimate foe. It’s also very difficult to maintain a running schedule when it’s cripplingly hot outside.
05) The jeans that I ordered from Forever 21 arrived and the material is weird and they’re a bit of a fail. I think I’m just going to have to head into Jeans West or Just Jeans and buy some in person. And then maybe I’ll go swimsuit shopping because I’m sure to be loving life at that stage.
06) This is a lovely cover of a beautiful song. I do love me some kiwi boys.
07) One month until The Walking Dead returns!
08) Firebird Bath & Body really need to restock their Almond Milk perfume because I am running out and it is very concerning.
09) Taylor Swift and Harry Styles broke up! I’m booking the next flight to London ASAP.
10) Do you know who we haven’t seen in a while? Darren Criss.