My Housewife Life – I love Jen. Watching her vlogs is one of my guilty pleasure past times. She’s a lot of fun and doesn’t take herself too seriously.
Organized Like Jen – I believe this was Jen’s original channel, and it’s all about her organisation processes – how she’s set up her filofax, how she organises her house etc. Great if you’re needing some motivation to get your life in order.
Michele1218 – You may have seen me mention Michele a few times on the blog, as she is my #1 source of youtube enablement when it comes to jewelry, clothing and beauty products.
Kimberley – A fellow Australian beauty blogger, Kim’s dog Luca makes an appearance in nearly all of her videos and never fails to make me laugh.
Lillian Masie – This girl seems like one of the sweetest human beings on the planet. Her face is basically perfect, so she could slap any ol’ makeup on it and still look fantastic but she opts for drug store brands which makes her seem very approachable.
02) Inspired by Sarah, I’ve started to eat a lot more ‘clean’ this week (that term actually irks me a bit, so I’ll try not to mention it much). I’ve also cut meat out of my diet to see how it makes me feel. Reading this news article earlier in the week certainly helped.
03) Related to the aspiring vegetarianism, these spicy lentil and tempeh balls are amazing with tzatziki. Just FYI.
04) Is there anything more disgusting than a thunderstorm when it’s 40 degrees? Humidity is my ultimate foe. It’s also very difficult to maintain a running schedule when it’s cripplingly hot outside.
05) The jeans that I ordered from Forever 21 arrived and the material is weird and they’re a bit of a fail. I think I’m just going to have to head into Jeans West or Just Jeans and buy some in person. And then maybe I’ll go swimsuit shopping because I’m sure to be loving life at that stage.
06) This is a lovely cover of a beautiful song. I do love me some kiwi boys.
07) One month until The Walking Dead returns!
08) Firebird Bath & Body really need to restock their Almond Milk perfume because I am running out and it is very concerning.
09) Taylor Swift and Harry Styles broke up! I’m booking the next flight to London ASAP.
10) Do you know who we haven’t seen in a while? Darren Criss.
Maybelline Lipstick in Mango Diamonds – I’ve been wearing this lipstick paired with the Lanolips lip ointment in Sunshine and it makes for a really pretty peachy-coral lip shade. Perfect for summer.
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment – I received this mini lip treatment as a birthday gift from Sephora and I love it. It has a refreshing lemon scent, is long wearing for a lip treatment and feels super moisturising.
MAC Blush in Supercontinental – I was obsessed with this blush after seeing it on Temptalia and once I had it in my pretty little hands I started wearing it non-stop. It’s a gorgeous peachy shade and gives a really nice flush to the cheeks.
O&M Queenie – If you’re in the market for a holy grail hairspray, this is it.
Boscia Blotting Linens – These are my all time favourite blotting papers. I’ve tried the tea tree, peppermint, lavender and the normal kind and I love them all. A must have for any shiny faced gals like myself.
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer – This is my favourite concealer and I never remember which shade I am when I’m in store, so I tend to alternate between buying Fair and Light. Both work on my skin, it’s just that one shade is more yellow based than the other.
Givenchy Photo Perfexion Foundation in Perfect Ivory – Holy Grail Foundation. Please don’t discontinue this, Givenchy. I love it.
Skindanavia No More Shine Makeup Finish Spray – I use this every day to set my makeup. What I like most about it is that it takes the ‘powder’ makeup look away and leaves my face looking fresh.
Echolife Lavender/Rose Facial Mist – I rotate between the lavender and rose mist depending on the season and what I feel like my skin needs. I finished up the lavender mist at the end of winter and have been using the rose version ever since.