– 11 Random Facts About Me –
01) I love writing lists.
02) My middle name is Lee.
03) I once inhaled toothpaste and nearly choked to death.
04) I love sweet potato but I don’t like pumpkin at all.
05) My coffee of choice is a soy latte with an extra shot.
06) I am an ISFJ.
07) This was the picture that sparked my obsession with style and beauty.
08) I am something of a human shazam. 9 times out of 10 if you play me a song I will know the name of it and most of if not all the lyrics.
09) One time in highschool I was so afraid that I was going to receive a joke award that I stood up to leave early and fell on an international exchange student because my leg had gone to sleep.
10) I have a really hard time part-reading books. Even if I don’t particularly like the book I’m reading I will always make an effort to finish it.
11) My favourite movie of all time is The Blues Brothers.
And now, some questions from Dustyn –
What was your first beauty product you can remember?
I remember being in primary school when my great grandmother took me to David Jones (Aherns at the time) to buy some skin care because she was adamant about how important it is to moisturise your skin. The first product I can remember owning was a Red Earth facial moisturiser that she bought for me and I still remember the smell of it to this day.
If you could choose how the world ends, what would you choose?
Either by zombie apocalypse, because it’s the kind of apocalypse I feel I am most prepared for (due to my obsessing watching of every single zombie film every produced) OR a megashark vs giant squid scenario, just because it would be a hell of a ride.
What is your best organizational tip?
I think it would be to make sure everything has a place and to always put things back in their designated place once you’ve finished using them. I also try to go through and chuck out 10 or so items of clutter once a week. It’s probably a little bit too easy for me to throw things out, but there you have it.
If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
Probably a whole bucket of KFC chicken and a family sized chips (with gravy) followed by a whole cheesecake so I would be filled with the ultimate food-regret and welcome death with open arms.
Have you ever been on TV?
I was in a friend’s movie, not sure if that counts? Other than that no, but one time I saw this girl who looked exactly like me featured on one of those music video request channels so I’m kind of convinced I have an evil twin out there somewhere.
What animal would you choose as your “totem animal”?
My big fat lazy beagle Ben.
If you could have sex with any superhero, who would you choose and why?
Spiderman because ANDREW GARFIELD.
Can you fake any accents?
Not very well, no.
What is the first thing you can remember of me?
I remember thinking how cool your name is.
Choose one sense and one sense only. That’s it for the rest of your life.
I have to be practical here and say sight.
Rollercoasters, yay or nay?
Most definitely YAY.