02) I watched the first episode of The Fall last week, and not only is it great to have Gillian Anderson back on my screen but it’s also a joy to have a weekly viewing of the wonder that is Jamie Dornan.
04) I’ve had the Great Gatsby soundtrack on repeat all week and I now look forward to the day I don’t have Kid Koala’s rendition of Crazy In Love stuck in my head on a constant loop.
05) I’m not loving my new hair. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to cut it right above the ‘awkward hair’ length. And now we wait for it to grow grow grow…
06) I ordered some Paula’s Choice skin care to try out, at Beatideas’ suggestion. I’ll be sure to let you know how it goes.
08) Lauren Conrad’s tips for decorating your home from scratch. The one that stands out for me is making sure you have one or two investment pieces in the main living areas to make the cheap furniture look more expensive. Definitely something I’ll be putting into practice.
09) The moment I’ve been waiting for since I was a young’n finally arrived, Liv Tyler did an Into The Gloss feature. If you’ve ever wanted the chance to peek into her bathroom cupboard, now you can.
10) Not only did Laura Marling release a new album this week, but she announced her Australian tour – including a Perth show. I snapped up tickets as soon as they went on sale and I’m extremely excited to see her play live.