02) I’m loving the Nike Training Club app and I’ve been using on my iPad to supplement my at-home workouts throughout the week. Be warned, the leg workouts do not fool around.
03) Song of the week is Resolution by Matt Corby. His voice is pure heaven.
04) Ben is LOVING the cold weather.
06) Submitted for your enjoyment: Ray Charles, the blind golden retriever puppy.
07) I saw The Great Gatsby on Friday night, and to be honest I was disappointed and it left me feeling slightly flat. Side note: I still believe that Romeo & Juliet is Baz’s greatest work and one of the best movies of all time.
08) If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to be inside a tornado, now you know.
09) Sigma are offering 10% off with the code SUM2013 throughout June. If you’d like to support me as a half-assed affiliate, feel free to click through this link to do your shopping.
10) I’ve been OBSESSED with rewatching the old series ‘Keeping up Appearances’ lately.