02) Having said that, I’m officially on a no-buy for the rest of June and all of July. I need to get serious about putting money into savings before the house is built, and although I’m sitting on a decent nest egg – it could always be better.
04) The third season of The Killing started up last week and I am SO excited to have Detective Holder back on my screen every Monday.
06) GAME OF THRONES. RED WEDDING. HOLY HELL.
07) The National released their new album last month, and it’s wonderful (although it does have a very similar sound to their first album but hey I’m not complaining).
08) Speaking of new albums, The Civil Wars (aka my favourite band) are releasing theirs this month and I absolutely cannot wait. I’ll be breaking my no-buy for that.
09) I ordered a couple of things for the new house because MYER were having their stocktake sale last week, and I’ve had my eye on these beauties for a little while. I ordered the Delonghi Brilliante Kettle and Toaster (both in white).
10) I’ve been wearing Burt’s Bees Pink Blossom Tinted Lip Balm all week and I love it. It’s the perfect shade of soft pink and smells a little bit like redskins. Not that I can smell anything at the moment, as I seem to have contracted my first head cold for the season. Grand.