42) Alchemic Muse Waikiki Soap – This was a nice soap, it had a fresh fruity sort of smell to it. I don’t buy specialty scented soaps like this anymore, but if I did I would consider purchasing a full sized version of this.
42) Olivina Olive Hand & Body Lotion – This lotion had a nice formula but the scent was way too ‘green’ for my personal taste.
42) Jo Malone Orange Blossom Perfume – What I wouldn’t give to have floral perfumes work for me. There are so many beautiful scents out there – including this one – that I love but can’t seem to wear without them turning rancid when combined with my skin chemistry.
42) Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Perfume – I really liked this perfume, it reminded me a lot of Chanel’s Chance. The only down side is that it didn’t have great wear time on my skin and for that reason I would never consider buying a full version of it.
42) Pure Fiji Hydrating Body Lotion with Coconut – I loved this. Love love love love loved this. This is one of the best smelling body lotions I’ve come across, and paired with it’s lightweight formula it made for an excellent summer moisturiser. I’ll definitely be purchasing a full sized version of this when the warm weather rolls around again.
42) Weleda Almond Facial Cleanser – I really like this product range from Weleda, and have now used up all of my little almond samples. Sad. The cleanser was probably my least favourite of the bunch, but it was still a nice enough product to use.
42) L’Oreal Sublime Mousse Conditioner – As always, this is the conditioner sample that comes with the hair colour I use. I like it, and I would probably consider buying the full sized version of it if I ever stumbled across it.
42) Trilogy Age Proof Nutrient Plus Firming Serum – I have absolutely no recollection of using this sample, unfortunately. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing, but I’m leaning towards bad if it was that forgettable.
42) Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque – I love taking these little samples with me when I stay away from home or go on holiday. This is one of my favourite face masques, and I’m actually a bit surprised that I don’t own a full version of it. Or maybe I do? Oh boy.