02) Speaking of new albums, The Lonely Island released ‘The Wack Album’ this week. Their style of musical comedy certainly isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but I LOVE these guys. My favourite song on the album is probably Hugs, and possibly because it features Pharrell and the line “I get more hugs than a batch of puppy pugs sitting on a fluffy rug getting tickle touchy rubs”.
03) I’m already a huge failure with the no-buy thing. I was tempted by the ASOS 24 hour 20% off sale, and picked up this dress that I’ve had on my wish list for quite a while.
04) The meaning of Twitter became apparent to me this week when Ben Schwartz (aka Jean Ralphio) replied to a question that I asked him. Then he deleted like 50 tweets including that one but WHO CARES, NOT ME.
06) Some friends and I are heading down south for a little getaway in July and I could not be more excited. We’ll be road tripping down and spending a few nights at a little cabin in the woods and gorging on wine and cheese and chocolate (if you’re curious, you can see the pictures from my last winter getaway with friends over here).
07) I’m sure by now most of you are aware how obsessed I am with zombie movies, so I’m super excited to see World War Z at some point in the very near future.
08) I’m officially obsessed with Downton Abbey, in particular the Irish Chauffeuer.
10) In ‘most excellent beauty news’, my favourite Australian online beauty store Adore Beauty is now offering free shipping on any purchase within Australia.