02) Having A Face
03) John Mayer released his new album ‘Paradise Valley’ this week. Say what you will about the man, but his music is beautiful. I find his albums are always the perfect soundtrack for spring/summer and his latest is no exception.
04) Ben says hello!
06) I’ve been catching up on Jen’s vlogs lately and it’s dangerous because she eats the most amazing food and I’m always left with intense food cravings. Lately it’s been pepperoni pizza, garlic bread, and some kind of ice cream/shake combination.
07) I booked my next holiday this week… I’m heading back to Bali next year! Take a look at this post if you’d like a little peek at my last trip to Nusa Dua in Bali.
08) I’ve still not had any luck with finding a dress for my friend’s wedding in October so the hunt continues and I’m feeling a mild sense of panic.
09) This collection of photos of Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston is way too adorable. I can’t stand it.
10) I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned my love for Laura Marling here before, but she’s my favourite female artist. She is simply amazing. I feel so lucky that I’ve seen her perform live. What an inspiration.