53) Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Oil Absorbing Mask – This was a nice enough mask, it was slightly ‘tight’ on application, but it didn’t leave my skin red or irritated once I’d rinsed it off. My face is still oily.
53) Paula’s Choice Hydralight One Step Face Cleanser x 3 – I take sample sized versions of my favourite skin care with me when I travel, and I used these up on my trip down south earlier this year. I love this cleanser, it’s my new
magna carta holy grail.
53) L’Oreal Sublime Mousse Conditioner x 2 – I go through quite a few of these conditioners because they come with the hair dye that I use. They’re nice, nothing special. The packaging is pretty dumb though, it’s impossible to squeeze everything out of the tube and I often find myself in the shower angrily battling with these stupid little containers.
53) Olivina Lavender Hand & Body Lotion – I’m not a huge fan of lavender scented products but this wasn’t too bad, just not something I would consider purchasing a full sized version of.
53) Kiehl’s Crème de Corps – I really like this, it’s a great scent free lotion and if I had any need whatsoever to buy a new body lotion I would definitely consider picking this up.
53) Paula’s Choice Hydralight Healthy Skin Refreshing Toner – I used this sample alongside the Paula’s Choice Cleanser samples when I went on my trip earlier this year. I love this product, and I own a full size version of it already.