02) It was announced this week that John Mayer will be coming to the West Coast Blues & Roots festival in Perth next year. I’m dying to see him, plus two of my favourite artists (Boy & Bear and Matt Corby) are also performing. Now I just need to convince someone to come with me.
04) Oh look, I bought the best Christmas t-shirt of all time.
06) I’ve been listening to the xx on repeat for a couple of days. Their album ‘coexist’ is the perfect soundtrack/remedy for days where I’m stuck in the office working. I’ve also had Kings of Leon’s new album Mechanical Bull on heavy rotation. ‘Family Tree’ is my favourite song on the album at the moment.
07) I’m in LOVE with my Frida necklace from Stella & Dot. I really want to buy more of their jewelery, but I just can’t justify it at the moment. As a side note, I’d say the quality of their range is pretty much on par with Jeweliq, so if you want to get something beautiful for a cheaper price point, definitely check them out.
08) Liv Tyler is releasing a modern day etiquette book with her grandmother Dorothea Johnson. I pre-ordered a copy today.
09) I really want to see Gravity. I’ve heard RAVE reviews from every single person that I know that’s seen it already, so I have high hopes.
10) THE WALKING DEAD STARTS ON MONDAY. I’m so excited to have Daryl Dixon steaming up my screen again. Another of my favourites, American Horror Story, started up this week and I’m hooked already. Seeing Kathy Bates and Jessica Lange work together is going to be very exciting.