02) I’m starting my one-Christmas-movie-a-week ritual this weekend. I’m pretty sure I know most Christmas movies that have been released, but if you have any suggestions or recommendations, they’re more than welcome!
04) If you’re in the market for a new TV show to watch, I recommend The Returned (Les Revenants). Dee spoke highly of it, and she’s one of my TV TRUST CIRCLE gurus, so I knew that if she enjoyed it so would I. From what I’ve seen so far it’s the perfect blend of creepy and captivating. The opening credit sequence is absolutely beautiful.
07) Fun fact about my childhood: I was a creepy kid. I read the Dollanganger series of books by Virginia Andrews, and I loved them all. They’re gross and weird and amazing, and you best believe I am ALL OVER the upcoming Lifestyle remake of Flowers In The Attic.
08) The first Divergent trailer has been released. Can we just take a minute to appreciate Four?
10) OK Taylor, we get it. You’re hot.