02) Speaking of Margot Robbie, she was great in The Wolf of Wall Street. Which was a fantastic movie, if you’re in two minds about whether to go and see it I highly recommend checking it out. Will anyone be watching the 4-hour extended cut?
03) Did we all know that Michael Bay is rebooting the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movies? What is this madness. My favourite thing to come of this news is the realisation that they’ve apparently got Alex Perry on board to play Raphael.
04) Guess who has a cat? Well, technically it’s my boyfriend’s cat, but she’ll be living with us from now on. So far, I think she hates me.
06) Paolo Nutini released a sneak peek of his new album, with the first single ‘Scream‘. I’m already hooked on this song. I can’t wait for the full album!
07) Has anyone tried Fitness Blender? I’m curious, and free online-based workouts are always a good thing! I think I might try the kickboxing workout tomorrow.
08) I saw the preview for this movie when I went to see The Wolf Of Wall Street last weekend, and it looks right up my alley.
09) I’ve been obsessed with
eating making a Lemon Drizzle Cake ever since my friend Hayley mentioned it on Twitter. I’m now on the hunt for the perfect sounding recipe, and I’ll try and bake it next weekend. Mmm, lemon drizzle cake.
10) Speaking of food, I have an unhealthy addiction to Ingrid’s egg sandwich.