02) What did we think of the much hyped Seinfeld reunion? I expected a bit more, to be honest.
03) I’m kind of glad that I held off on buying the Naked 3 Palette, because I’ve read quite a few reviews saying that the eyeshadows tend to make people look like they have bruised eyes. Not really the look I’m going for.
04) The Daryl Dixon Show is back next week!
06) True to form when I get obsessed with a new youtuber, I am instantly inspired by their recommendations and must have them IMMEDIATELY. In this case, it’s EssieButton and The Balm’s Frat Boy blush and Mary-Lou Manizer. I am now madly in love with both.
08) Kimberley posted part one of her health and fitness videos this week. Go and watch! She talks about our brainchild the GSC towards the end.
09) Speaking of Kimberley, I signed up for Audible this week and it’s entirely her fault. Not to sound like an advertisement, but if you do listen to audiobooks, Audible’s membership works out to be a pretty good deal. For $14.95 a month, you’re given one free download (regardless of price). You also get one month free, which means a free download when you initially sign up.
10) I was saddened to hear the news of Phillip Seymour Hoffman’s passing earlier in the week. What a sudden, shocking, and horrible loss.