02) I ordered some frames from West Elm recently, which apparently means I’m going to start receiving their catalogues. Which is very, very, dangerous. I’ve already seen a few things that I want, including these and this.
03) While I was browsing the West Elm website for things I might have missed in their latest catalogue I accidentally purchased this, to be used as my lunch tote bag for work. I couldn’t resist.
04) If you’re not already excited about “Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey”, you should be. I watched the first episode this week, and I’ll definitely be tuning in for the rest of the season.
06) H&M Australia have launched their website, but at my last look it doesn’t appear that online shopping is an option. I hope they do open this facility up though, because there are a LOT of beautiful items on the site that I want to buy, and I’m not planning on a trip to Melbourne any time soon.
07) Priceline had their 40% off cosmetics sale this week, which coincided nicely my Priceline member voucher arriving in the mail (turns out if you fill your prescriptions at the Priceline pharmacy, the cost of your medication goes towards your points total – jackpot). I picked up the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten, The Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Blush Twist, and the Loreal Colour Riche Couleur de Crayon in Enigmatic Brown and Delicate Champagne. Not a bad little haul.
10) It’s baby shower plannin’ time! One of my closest friends is due to pop a bub out in a few months, and we’re putting together some ideas for her baby shower. Any ideas/suggestions for games, decorations, themes, etc are more than welcome!