02) I watched the first episode of Resurrection last weekend, and enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. Will anyone else be tuning in to watch this?
03) Oooh-wee! Another new Paolo Nutini song has been released, and it’s a beauty.
04) Ben had some knee surgery this week, and isn’t doing too well. Please send some positive doggy thoughts his way during this bothersome recovery period!
06) This video is a close second.
07) Did else anyone order anything from the Paula’s Choice Australia closing down sale? I picked up a couple of cleansers, toners, and moisturisers because the savings were just too good to resist. It took me about an hour to get through on the phone though, which was pretty annoying.
08) I tried the new Beyonce fragrance out when I was in Priceline during the week, and I liked it. It started out as quite a heavy, wintery sort of scent but by the end of the day it was an exact dupe for the Byredo Gypsy Water perfume. Very weird.
09) I have a new YouTube obsession. This girl is gorgeous, she reminds me of a mix between Leighton Meester and Carey Mulligan and I love the way she speaks. I’m currently style-stalking her, and obsessing over her hair colour.
10) I’ve been lemming-purchasing items like crazy lately. My favourite recent purchase is the Bare Minerals eyeshadow duo in ‘The Top Shelf’, as influenced by EssieButton.