02) Word on the street is that Disney is remaking Indiana Jones with Bradley Cooper playing Indy. I’m still not sure how I feel about this.
03) Ingrid’s apartment tour video inspired me to make more of an effort to get on top of my incredibly long house ‘to-do list’.
04) If you ever need to go to IKEA, go on a Friday evening (unless of course you have some sort of social life). I’ve been twice on a Friday evening recently, and both times it was practically a ghost town. Perfect if you want to take your time browsing the marketplace, which I love to do but am often frustrated by the amount of people crowding the aisles. I picked up quite a few cute things, including these prints to be displayed in the kitchen.
06) The Mindy Project is finally back from hiatus! I’m so excited. I adore Mindy Kaling. See the video of her visit to the Vogue office here.
07) Chelsea’s store Anomie now ships to Australia! I’ve been watching lustfully from afar and now I can finally order something from her beautiful hand-picked range. I have my eyes on these, these, and this.
08) This little guy makes me happy and sad all at the same time.
09) My favourite beauty product of the week is By Terry’s Rose De Rose Liquid Blush in the shade ‘Fresh Rose’. This is such a beautiful product, I was so glad to rediscover it in my collection. I’ve been wearing it all week and it’ll be hard to switch to something else next week.
10) I’m on a bit of a herbal tea kick at the moment. My current favourite is T2′s Gorgeous Geisha. What are your favourite herbal teas?