02) I’ve started to plan things that I want to do when I’m in Bali in May, and at the top of my list is Motel Mexicola. This place looks awesome, and isn’t that far away from where we’re staying. I have a mad craving for one of their deep fried baby corn tacos. Gimme.
03) I picked up one of the Lorna Jane 2014 Diaries on ebay, after seeing Kimberley using it as a fitness planner. I’ve already started planning my monthly workout calendar, and I think I’ll be able to use this to help me stay on track.
04) My costume for my sister’s upcoming birthday party arrived last weekend, so of course Ben had to try it on. How could I possibly top this?
06) I highly recommend this pumpkin soup. I made it last weekend and it was DELICIOUS. It was a really simple recipe, and you could probably afford to omit the sage if it’s too much hassle because I didn’t find that it added that much to the recipe as a whole.
07) I need a good winter coat. My old H&M coat is on it’s last legs.
08) Kelly has jumped on board with the ‘Thoughts of the week…’ style posts. Head on over and pay her a visit, and please let me know if you also post these on your blog, because I’d love to come and check them out.
09) Game of Goats
10) Have any of you tried the Belvita breakfast biscuits? OMG I am obsessed with them. Speaking of obsessed… My mini egg addiction is getting out of hand.