02) I picked up one of the Maybelline Elixirs last weekend (in the shade Blush Essence), and LOVE it. Essie Button was right, these are amazing.
03) I placed a little Sephora order during the week, so we’ll see if this one goes through (unlike my last two attempts). On my last check it was showing as ‘sent to warehouse’. Fingers crossed!
04) My boyfriend and I are still making our way through LOST. We’re close to the end of season 3 now, and progressing steadily.
06) These luxlight jumpers from GAP are really lovely. I have two already and am planning on buying a couple more. They work perfectly with jeans or with black pants for work, they’re lightweight but warm and perfect for Australian Autumn weather. Speaking of jumpers, I receive compliments on this bad boy every time I wear it.
07) If you missed out seeing this viral video during the week, do yourself a favour and watch it. Especially if you’re not a cat fan. Team cat!
08) I saw Essie Button mention the Elizabeth & James Nirvana White fragrance in her recent Sephora Haul video, and did a bit of research on the two scents in the fragrance release. Nirvana Black seemed more my taste, so a rollerball version is now on it’s way to me. Hopefully I like it.
09) My new blog obsession for the week is Emily Ley. I love the look of the simplified diaries she releases, and can’t wait to order one for myself later on in the year!
10) In flowers in the attic news for this week, apparently they’re releasing a companion book to the series. That will tie in nicely with my re-read of all the Dollanganger books this year. And a sequel to the recent telemovie?! I am excited.