01. Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation in Classic Ivory – I received a sample bottle of this a little while ago, and I remember the colour being a good match, and the texture being quite nice. It’s a struggle to find this shade in a lot of Pricelines though, I looked in three different stores before I managed to find a bottle to purchase.
02. Revlon Colorstay 24 Hour Foundation in Ivory – I’ve tried this foundation before, and I remember liking it. It has quite a thick formula, so I thought I’d give it a go now that the cold weather has well and truly kicked in.
03. L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Black – I bought this after hearing Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup mentioning it time and time again as one of her favourites. I’m a big fan of the Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara, but I’m on the hunt for a second ‘drugstore brand’ mascara that I like.
04. + 05. L’Oreal Colour Riche Lipsticks in Bloody Mary & Spring Rosette – I swatched a couple of these lipsticks on my hand when I was in store, and they seemed exactly the kind that I like to wear. Fairly matte, but moisturising without being too glossy.
06. Natio Mineral Eyeshadow Trio in Bronzed – I saw the tester for this eyeshadow sitting on the shelf, and couldn’t resist picking it up. The colours are exactly what I like to wear, and I thought having all three of them together would make this a great little eye palette for traveling or tossing into my bag on the go.