02) All of the mid-year planners will start to be released in the US soon, and I’m tossing up whether to get a Lilly Pulitzer Large Agenda (for the third year in a row), or one of the Erin Condren Life Planners. Hmm.
03) I really want to see ‘The Edge of Tomorrow’. I’m not a big fan of Tom Cruise, but for some reason I don’t mind him that much when I see him in a film. Emily Blunt stole my husband, but I’ll forgive her.
04) If you’re wondering what I ended up spending my Sussan voucher on…
06) Speaking of television, Liv Tyler’s new TV show ‘The Leftovers’ will be starting soon. Be sure to pencil it into your TV schedule if you like end-of-the-world stuff as much as I do. I’m keen to see Liv on my screen every week, and I hope her character has a good wardrobe that I can ogle/draw inspiration from.
08) I discovered this week that a couple of plants I’ve potted in the back yard can be toxic to cats and dogs (I’m looking at you, dahlias and chrysanthemums), so I need to get rid of those and find some more animal-friendly options.
09) I downloaded the new Lana Del Rey and Arctic Monkeys albums this week, and have had both on repeat. There has been a lot of good music coming out lately, perfectly timed to coincide with a new stereo and speakers being put into my car.
10) I’m on the hunt for some leopard print ballet flats. I got the idea in my head this week and now I can’t escape it. If you have any suggestions, please send them through.