02) If you thought the goat version of the Game of Thrones theme song was good, you should check out the Jurassic Park one.
03) My boyfriend is back in town, which means we’re back into watching LOST practically every night. We’re up to the final season… I wonder if he’ll like the ending?
04) I picked this up at Priceline last week, and it’s a really nice little body lotion. The beautiful packaging is what drew me in, but the product itself is just as lovely.
06) I went to see Edge of Tomorrow last weekend, and the preview for ‘Into the Storm‘ was shown before the film. I am SO excited for this. Twister is one of my all time favourites, and it’s been way too long between tornado disaster movies.
07) I’ve been thinking about adding a few new items to my work wardrobe (I currently HATE every single piece of clothing I own – yep, I’m in that delightful phase of life), and these two dresses from Jacqui E are looking pretty good right now.
09) My favourite lip product brand Fresh have released their sugar shine lip treatment in tinted shades, and I can’t wait to get my grubby little mitts on these.
10) I’m nearly out of Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille perfume. I think I might have to break my no-buy for that, considering that I’ve already broken it to repurchase my Skindanavia makeup setting spray. And the TANDA candles. Hmm.