02) Speaking of makeup, I’ve rediscovered my love for the Lipstick Queen Chinatown Glossy Pencil in the shade ‘pink buff’. The only problem is, I can’t figure out how I’m supposed to get more product out of the tube. It doesn’t wind up… am I supposed to sharpen the hard plastic tube? Help!
03) The first official teaser trailer for Mockingjay has been released, and I’m excited.
04) I decided to order a custom watercolour portrait of our cat for Sebastian’s birthday. I highly recommend the ‘dimdi‘ store on Etsy. Her artwork is absolutely beautiful.
06) I love the L’Occitane Almond Delicious hand cream. I’ve used the almond shower oil before, and the hand cream has the same beautiful scent. I have a sample size of this that I carry around in my purse, but I think I might have to splurge and buy a full sized tube.
07) I bought a slow cooker last weekend, and I’m not sure what to make in it. Does anyone have any good slow-cooker recipes they’d like to share?
08) I did a little bit of shopping while I was away this weekend, and this candle from Spell is a new favourite. I think this will be a beautiful candle to burn when the weather heats up a little bit.
10) Sebastian and I went away on the weekend, and it was so lovely to get away and head down south again. The South West region of WA is one of my favourite places to visit. I’ll be posting some of the photos I took on our holiday soon. Stay tuned!