02) Kimberley mentioned ‘Booko‘ in her recent Q&A video, and as I’d never heard of it I thought I’d share it with you all. You can type in the title of a book you’re looking to purchase, and it scours online stores to find the best price available. If you’re like me and buy the majority of your books online, this site will no doubt come in handy.
03) So apparently the new Ghostbusters movie will have an all-female lead cast? I’m ok with this.
04) Pepsi says hi.
06) I’m back in my thrifty state of mind (thanks to a rather large rates bill that showed up earlier in this week), and have been thinking about doing my spring/summer hauls as ‘shop my stash’ features. Lord knows I have enough unread books and unused makeup to pick through.
07) This month-long workout plan by PopSugar looks interesting. Is anyone up for a challenge?
08) We finally finished watching both The Office and LOST during the week. It was bittersweet and quote emotional, watching both finales on the same evening. We’re now making our way through the first season of House of Cards, which is fast becoming one of my new favourite TV shows.
09) Speaking of TV, the new (and final) season of the Killing is finally out!
10) I’m not doing so well in my 50 Book Challenge. I’m really stuck with The Shining, and am finding it quite hard to get into. I find it even harder to put aside a book once I’ve started reading it, so I shall persevere. I might slip in a couple of ‘easy’ books after this one. Shhh…