02) If you’ve ever done the Myers-Briggs personality test and are interested to see what personality type your blog says you are (at if it aligns with your regular personality – surprisingly enough, mine doesn’t), work it out here.
03) HEY GUYS, there are only 129 days until Christmas!
04) I’m sure by now we’ve all heard about the sad passing of Robin Williams. We celebrated his life by watching both Mrs Doubtfire and The Birdcage this weekend. Two of my all-time favourite movies. I think an Aladdin/Jumanji re-watch could be on the cards sometime soon.
06) I decided to put ‘The Shining’ down for a little bit, and have picked up ‘In The Blood’ by Lisa Unger instead. I’m really liking it so far, and I’m making way more progress on it than I did with The Shining. 50 Book Challenge, I’m coming for you!
07) How the sun sees you.
08) This was by far my favourite news story of the week.
09) WTF Renaissance is definitely my favourite twitter account at the moment.
10) I mentioned pizza on twitter last week, and Dominos Australia contacted me to send me a voucher for a free pizza. Which they seem to do a lot. A+ social media work if you ask me!