02) Is anyone else really excited for the Gone Girl movie? One of my co-workers told me that they’ve switched the ending up a little bit, which makes it all the more exciting. I can’t wait to see how they work the twists, and if the movie’s ending brings a different sort of resolution. Also apparently there is full-frontal male nudity, which will be… interesting. Oh, and Trent Reznor worked on the soundtrack, which has made the film about 100 times more interesting for me.
03) I caved and ordered myself an Erin Condren life planner. I spent most of Monday this week trawling through the #erincondren and #planneraddicts hashtags on Instagram and simply couldn’t resist. I’m so weak. Oh, I also ordered about $500 worth of cute stickers from Etsy. Sigh.
04) Speaking of planners, if you already have a Lilly Pulitzer day planner and want to make it more like the Erin Condren range, these printables from Etsy are a good way of switching things up. They’re also a great way of figuring out whether you’d prefer the Erin Condren style, as I have since discovered for myself.
06) This article on Mormon Housewife Bloggers is very interesting.
07) Selena Gomez is the latest celebrity to do the an Into The Gloss interview. I’ve been put off Selena lately (thanks to her on again off again relationship with Justin Bieber), and unfortunately this interview doesn’t do much to bring me back towards liking her. Not that she says anything horrible in the interview, it’s all just a bit meh.
08) Guys, The Mindy Project paper dolls.
09) Keen for 25% off of J Crew? Use code SHOPNOW and go nuts!
10) Reese Witherspoon is the latest celebrity to do the Vogue 73 questions interview. I’m obsessed with her outfit, and her house.