02) This is an absolutely beautiful rendition of Jewel’s song ‘You Were Meant For Me’. I could listen to this woman sing all bloody day. What a voice.
04) The shopping centre near my house was recently renovated and they added a brand new wing full of new stores – including Mecca Maxima. I was most excited about this news, and took the opportunity last weekend to pop in and spend some of my birthday money. It doesn’t count for Project 50 Pan if it’s other people’s money or a gift, right? Right.
07) Another powerful piece by Lena Dunham. This woman is a true inspiration.
08) Homeland season four is our current TV addiction. It’s taken a big turn from season three, and I’m loving what I’ve seen so far.
09) Taylor Swift had her birthday party this week, and it seemed like maybe the best birthday party ever. of course. Even Beyonce was there, dammit.
10) This stupid goat vine made my week. I don’t know why I find this so funny, but I just can’t stop laughing at it.