02) This dog getting on with life after being given 3D legs is absolutely gorgeous. What a brave little thing! I always tear up when watching videos like this.
04) Pepsi is feeling festive.
06) Seems like Nick Offerman is as upset as we all are about the fact Parks & Recreation is ending.
07) Everyone’s favourite Podcast ‘Serial’ finished up this week… What did we all think?
08) I instagram-stalk a woman who has the most AMAZING planner. Everything about it is so neat, and organized, and beautiful. So you can imagine how excited I was when she posted her very first Youtube video this week. And guess what it was? A planner tour. o-m-g.
09) We’re entering the bleak period where no new TV will be on our screens for a little while… Homeland is finishing up, American Horror Story will be wrapping up soon, and the next show we have to look forward to isn’t until the end of January next year. We’ve decided to fill the gap with ‘Jericho’, a show that Sebastian thought I would like – and I do, so far. Has anyone else watched this? What did you think?
10) It would be remiss of me not to mention the siege that took place in Sydney earlier in the week. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from the coverage, it was a truly terrifying situation and I can’t even begin to imagine what the hostages went through. May Tori and Katrina rest in peace, and all others involved in the situation find some peace of mind as soon as possible.