02) The one upside of being sick and on holidays is that I’m getting quite a lot of reading done. In fact, I’m a couple of books ahead in my 50 Book Challenge for this year, which is quite exciting! I’m currently reading ‘The Husband’s Secret’ by Liane Moriarty, and enjoying it so far.
03) Another thing I’ve been doing is spending a lot of couch time watching TV and movies. We’re currently making our way through season two of Orange is The New Black (and loving it), and Band of Brothers (which I’ve seen before, but Sebastian hasn’t). Oh, and we watched The Maze Runner recently and I really enjoyed it. Enough to try picking up the book again, I think.
04) I have a new favourite alcoholic beverage. Rosé mixed with lemonade. Sounds odd, but tastes divine. Depending of course, on which Rosé you choose to mix.
07) It was announced this week that H&M will be opening it’s doors in Perth… at my local shopping centre. This is such awesome news. The only downside of this will be the additional traffic at the shopping centre, it’s already crazy-busy there now after they did some major renovations and added a whole new wing of shops last year!
08) Women’s ideal body types throughout history. This was a very interesting watch. I think I was definitely born into the wrong era.
09) Yet another beautiful weather phenomenon in the Grand Canyon. This time around? Low-lying clouds. Absolutely beautiful.
10) The ladies in talks for the all-female cast of Ghostbusters was announced last week. I am so, so, so, so, so, glad to see Wiig on that list.