Foundation – Givenchy Photo Perfexion Foundation in Perfect Ivory
Highlighter – YSL Touche Eclat in #1
Blush – Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Glow
Eyeshadow – Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Shell
Event Eyeshadow – NARS Eye Duo in Kalahari
Eyeliner – Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Hustle
Eyebrow Pencil – Hourglass Brow Arch in Light Brunette
Mascara – Lancome Hypnose
Lip Product – Fresh Tinted Lip Conditioner in Rose
Standout Lip Product – Chanel Lipstick in Rivoli
Let me know if you choose to do something similar this season, because I’d love to know which products you decide fit into your capsule collection.
02) We’re currently in the process of re-watching all of the Fast & Furious movies in anticipation for the seventh (and final film) coming out next week. The dialogue in the early movies was absolutely TERRIBLE, and I love it.
03) After realizing that the main character on The 100 used to play a character on Neighbours (back when I used to watch it religiously), I started watching old episodes on YouTube. It seems like I’ve gotten back into the show at the perfect time, as they’ve just celebrated 30 years and a lot of old favourites came back for a reunion. Harold Bishop 4 LIFE.
04) There is nothing this cat loves more than her favourite loafing box. Except maybe Fancy Feast.
07) Fleetwood Mac are coming to Perth at the end of October, and I am seriously tempted to buy tickets. Someone buy them for me please!
08) I want one of these colouring books.
09) The X Files is officially returning for six episodes. I. AM. EXCITED.
10) My favourite video of the week? This one, of course.
Research Flight Costs
Select exact dates per city and research travel between cities
Write to-do list per city
Research to-do list items (cost etc.)
Check Visa requirements etc.
Research weather during travel times
Write packing list (general)
Organise housesitter etc.
– Make peppermint hot chocolate
– Perfect 3 new cookie recipes
– Go away for the weekend to celebrate Sebastian’s birthday
– Get a professional pedicure
– Paint the house
– Enjoy lazy Sunday mornings in bed and around the table (pots of tea, indulgent breakfast, books)
– Make big pots of soup every weekend
– Re-read ‘The Road’ by Cormac McCarthy
– Buy a nice new winter coat
– Learn how to make a great curry from scratch
– Spend rainy weekend evenings playing board games with the family
– Invest in a good hydrating face mask (and use it weekly!)
So that’s my list for this year, I’ll check in mid-season to let you all know how I’m going. In the mean time, I’d love to hear what little things you love to do in Autumn/Winter to make the most of the cold weather, be sure to leave me some suggestions in the comments below!