20) Antipodes Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream – I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed this moisturiser. For years I’ve steered clear of heavy formula creams, but my skin drank this one up. The smell was lovely (a yummy vanilla orange combination), and I loved how hydrated my skin felt after using this. I would consider repurchasing this, I’ll just have to wait and see what my moisturiser stash looks like at the end of Project 50 Pan.
21) MAC Matte Eyeshadow in Blanc Type – Guys. I finished an entire eyeshadow. Can you believe it? This was my everyday eyeshadow for quite some time, and I’m sad to see it go. If you have very fair skin this shade comes off as a neutral skin-tone colour. If you don’t have very fair skin I’m sure it’d make for a nice matte highlight. I’ll be repurchasing this in the future, but for now I have a few other neutral eyeshadows to finish up.
22) Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Light – This is my everyday concealer, but I’m still surprised at how quickly I make my way through these tubes. Love this concealer.
23) Head & Shoulders Anti-Dandruff Shampoo in Apple Fresh – This is Sebastian’s shampoo of choice, but I use it once a week on my own hair as a bit of a light clarifying treatment. I love the smell of this, I feel like all shampoos should smell like apples.
24) Skindanavia No More Shine Makeup Finish – Another staple in my beauty cupboard. I use this every day to freshen up my makeup after I’ve applied everything except mascara.