02) The Civil Wars (aka my favourite band) may have split up, but one half of the duo Joy Williams has gone solo and will be releasing an album this year. She released the first single from the album this week, and I love it (of course).
03) Speaking of new music, Jessie Baylin is set to release a new album soon. Which of course won’t be released in Australia for months afterwards, for now I’ll have to live vicariously through what she shares on YouTube. Speaking of which, ‘Creepers (Young Love)‘ is one of the first songs she’s released.
04) Isn’t it nice when the universe clearly sends you a message you needed to hear?
06) The next James Bond movie looks awesome. I can’t wait for it to come out.
07) This new planner has caught my eye. I love the look of it, and I kind of feel like I need to own it.
09) Can you imagine if Ed Sheeran showed up at your wedding.