02) Dymocks have set up an online forum for people to discuss books. If ‘Bookmarked’ isn’t heaven, I don’t know what is.
03) This video that Jennifer Ross posted recently is amazing. I always found her old vlogs so motivating, because she would always check in and talk about what workouts she’d done for the day. A week’s worth of vlogging on just her food and workouts? Perfect.
04) I had to go to the shops earlier in the week to pick up a present for someone, and accidentally also went to LUSH and MAC. Oops.
06) Joy Williams released the video for her first single Oh Mama. I am beyond excited for this album release. I hope iTunes Australia gets it soon after the US release. Sometimes we have to wait for ages. Speaking of which, Jessie Baylin’s new album FINALLY became available.
08) Lisa Eldridge’s Top Shelf is everything.
09) Obama’s “anger translator” was one of my favourite things this week.
10) Kristen Wiig and Jimmy Fallon never fail to make me laugh.