02) Speaking of Taylor Swift, I guess those Calvin Harris rumours can be laid to rest?
03) Joy Williams released another song from her upcoming album, and it’s a beauty. This is apparently about the breakup of The Civil Wars, so as someone who came to know Joy through their music this one is pretty interesting for me.
04) We started watching Mad Men last week (about a hundred years behind everyone else, I know), and we’re both obsessed. We managed to power through season one over the course of a few days (it helped that Sebastian couldn’t move from the couch post-op – TV marathon time!), and will be starting season three very soon.
07) Stephanie sent me the link to this blog during the week. Amazing.
08) Listening to Mumford & Son’s new album on Spotify may not have been enough to convince me to fork out the cash for it, but it worked for Nicki Minaj’s The Pinkprint. I purchased it, and I’ve been listening to it non stop all week.
09) Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande covered one of my favourite Crowded House songs, and it’s a beautiful rendition of a perfect song.
10) I really enjoyed the first Maze Runner film, so I was excited to see the preview for the second film. It looks good, and I know less about this book/film than the first one, so I’ll be going into it blind.