– Go to the gym at least 3 times a week
– Do 1 additional non-gym workout a week
– Track physical progress weekly
– Buy a new heart rate monitor
– Make a new gym playlist
– Make fresh juices every week
Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas 3/10 – I read ‘Dangerous Girls’ by Abigail Haas last year (I think?), and enjoyed it quite a lot but unfortunately I didn’t like this book nearly as much. The story follows a similar sort of path, something big happens and we go on a sort of backwards journey to try and figure out what actually happened on “that fateful night”. The characters in this book weren’t as believable to me, I didn’t connect to them in any way so the ending left me feeling really flat and unimpressed.
The Good Girls by Sara Shepard 5/10 – I’ve never read any of the Pretty Little Liars series, but I know they’re wildly popular so I was excited to read this book to see what Sara Shepard’s writing style was like. I was pleasantly surprised by this book, and enjoyed it quite a lot. It was also a good one to help with my 50 Book Challenge, because it was a very quick read for me. If you’re looking for a bit of fun teenage mystery or if you’re already a fan of the Pretty Little Liars series, this would definitely be a good one to pick up.
The Killing Lessons by Saul Black 9/10 – I’m always a bit nervous picking up a hefty sized book after a couple of light YA novels, because I often get stuck in them and they can be a bit of a speed bump in my reading progress. Thankfully I was captivated within the first chapter of this book, and it was so hard to put down that I finished it in a couple of days. This is an awesome thriller/crime novel, but is very violent and kind of gruesome in parts so again I’d say it’s not for everyone and certainly not for the faint hearted. As a general recommendation, if you liked Intensity by Dean Koontz, I think you will like this.
Set budget for Christmas shopping
Watch Home Alone
Write a Christmas “shopping” list (presents!)
Watch the Doctor Who Christmas Special
Organise a Christmas dinner with girlfriends
Bake Christmas cookies
Put up the Christmas tree/decorate the house
Watch Home Alone 2
Create a new Christmas carol playlist
Watch The Santa Clause
Watch The Santa Clause 2
Organise a Christmas shopping day with mum
Watch The Polar Express
View the Christmas lights in the city
Drive around and look at Christmas lights
02) I did a bit of shopping on with BooHoo yesterday, and it was dispatched within a few hours of me placing the order. I opted for express shipping so hopefully it arrives before my birthday. Fingers crossed!
03) Speaking of which, it’s my birthday next week. How has it been a whole year since my last birthday? Time flies.
04) I recently read ‘You’ by Caroline Kepnes, and it’s up there with my favourite books of 2015. I got so excited when I saw there was a sequel, but devastated when I realised it doesn’t come out until 2016! Argh.
05) Is anyone else disappointed with Sephora Australia? From what I’ve seen so far they have barely any brands that I’d be interested. Hopefully they branch out a bit as time goes on. GIVENCHY PLS.
06) Jason Derulo Carpool Karaoke
07) What Animals Sound Like In 10 Different Countries
08) If Goosebumps Books Were Set In Australia
09) This is just a little bit too real.
10) Creepy Text Theatre with Sasha Grey