* Make an appointment with the bank to talk about refinancing my mortgage – Nope.
* Go shopping for “school supplies” for my course – Kind of, although I pretty much had everything I needed already, so it was a small shop.
* Go on a girls trip down south – This was much needed, and enjoyed by all.
* Weed the entire garden (this has become a bit of a nightmare) – I’ve gotten started on this, but we still have a way to go.
* Start painting the house – One day, eh?
* Host an afternoon tea & utilise the new outdoor setting – Not yet.
* Pick a “death row dinners” themed dessert to make for our pot luck dinner party club dinner – any suggestions?
* Weed, tidy, and re-mulch the back garden
* Cancel an old credit card
* Replace the washing machine (ours broke, can you imagine how frustrating life is without a washing machine? it’s a hundred times worse than what you’d imagine)
* Organize my birthday celebrations
* Write a Christmas shopping list
* Write a Christmas to-do list