01) There is a new Welcome To Deadcast episode out, and I haven’t had time to read the book yet! It’s been so upsetting knowing an episode of my favourite podcasts exists but I can’t listen to it yet! I’m nearly done with the book, and I’m hoping to watch the episode today and then we’ll be all systems go.
02) Australia held a federal election yesterday, and we still don’t have a clear decision on who or what the government will be. This is certainly an interesting time for political junkies (like Sebastian).
03) My One True Love Gordon Ramsay did an AMA this week.
04) He also released a mobile game called Gordon Ramsay Dash, which I am becoming obsessed with. Move over Kim Kardashian Hollywood!
05) Liane Moriarty has a new book coming out this month… I can’t wait!
06) Has anyone been on a walking dumpling tour of Melbourne? We’re popping over later this month and that’s one of the things we’re considering doing while we’re in town.
07) I’m one of those weird people who loves conspiracy theories (not that I believe all – or any – of them), and I’ve been enjoying this podcast recently.
08) Althought I don’t normally like stand up, a friend of mine recommended the 2 Dope Queens podcast to me this week, and I LOVE IT. I had to stop listening to it at work because I was trying to hard to stay silent while laughing that I ended up with tears running down my face. Worth a listen.
09) I had to “DNF” (did not finish) the audio book for The Wrath and The Dawn. People absolutely RAVE about this book, but I hated it. Maybe I’ll try again with it later on down the track but I felt like it was holding me back, so I’ve given up for now. I’ve moved on to ‘My Best Friend’s Exorcism’ instead.