01) Well, we’re back from our holiday and well and truly back into the swing of things this week. I bought a pack of ‘Angel Guidance’ cards while we were away in Adelaide and have been doing a reading every day to help guide me through the week. The general vibe has been ‘you’re on the right track‘, so that’s good to know.
02) I bought Harry Potter and the Cursed Child while we were away, and I still haven’t finished it. I’m positive younger me would be truly disgusted with this.
03) Today I discovered that Tibetan Mastiff’s exist, and now I want one.
04) Thanks to Gemma for sharing this live kitten cam during the week. It was exactly what I needed, and I didn’t even know it.
05) I can’t remember if I’ve shared this before, but I was re-introduced to it this week, and I’m obsessed with it. I’ve had the song on repeat all week too.
06) This story brought me so much joy.
07) I’ve been listening to The Productive Woman podcast for a couple of weeks now, and I really love it. I don’t know what it is, but something about the combination of the opening/closing music, Laura’s voice, and the content make me feel so happy (and productive).
08) As an ex-Orlando Bloom uberfan, I guess it would be remiss of me not to include a link to his (NSFW!!!!) holiday pictures from the week… Hoo boy.
09) ‘How Jen Does It’ is my new favourite YouTube channel, and this night-time routine video is highly motivating. If only I could be bothered to clean our house like that every night before bed.
10) Is anyone thinking of watching The Olympics this year? I have to admit it’s the least I’ve ever been excited for a games, but I’m sure I’ll tune in from time to time. My work actually installed a TV in every break area just so people could watch the games this year… Crazy!