Here is how the challenge will work –
1. My goal is to read at least 25 books off of my TBR shelf, which includes both physical books and kindle books.
2. Until the challenge is completed I am not allowing myself to purchase any new books.
3. HOWEVER, after every 2 books I finish I am allowed to purchase one “nostalgic” book for my collection (this is housed on an entirely different bookshelf and is a hobby, so I don’t count it in my standard TBR).
4. I am also allowed to borrow books from the library, to mix things up from time to time.
5. All the books I read for this challenge will also count towards my standard 50 Book Challenge for the year.
I’ll be tracking my progress on the blog as the year progresses, so stay tuned. Let me know if you’re going to participate this year, and best of luck if you do!