Pre-Cleanse/Makeup Remover: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Wipes
Cleanser: Paula’s Choice Hydralight One Step Face Cleanser
Exfoliant: Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
Toner/After Cleanser: Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Chamomile and Lavender
Serum: Darphin Hydraskin Intensive Skin-Hydrating Serum
Moisturiser: Paula’s Choice Hydralight Moisture-Infusing Lotion
Sunscreen: Ultra Violette SPF 50+ Supreme Screen
Shampoo: Living Proof Restore Shampoo & Aveda Rosemary Mint Purifying Shampoo
Conditioner: Living Proof Restore Conditioner & Aveda Rosemary Mint Weightless Conditioner
Hair Care: Kerastase Nectar Thermique & Ouai Finishing Creme
Hair Spray: O&M Queenie Firm Hold Hairspray
Shower Gel: The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel / Fresh Brown Sugar Bath & Shower Gel
Body Scrub: Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish
Body Lotion: Firebird Almond Milk Lotion / The Body Shop Strawberry Body Yogurt
Body Butter: Coco_Marie Nourishing Body Butter in Coconut Lime
Hand Lotion: The Body Shop Vanilla Pumpkin Hand Cream / Glasshouse Montego Bay Rhythm Hand Cream
Lip Balm: Fresh Sugar Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm / Too Faced Peach Mega Moisture Lip Balm / Carmex Daily Care Moisturising Lip Balm (Strawberry) / The Body Shop Raspberry Lip Balm
I am currently in the process of going through my beauty cupboard and replacing old products or things that have expired before I’ve had a chance to finish them. I like to pick up some new products every season to try new things and keep things interesting in my beauty routine.
Paula’s Choice Hydralight One-Step Face Cleanser
– I switched things up over Autumn/Winter this year and have been using a Dermalogica cleanser, but I am happy to be returning to my holy grail range from Paula’s Choice now that I’ve nearly finished the giant bottle of Special Cleansing Gel I’ve been working my way through.
Paula’s Choice Hydralight Moisture-Infusing Lotion
– Paula’s Choice had a 20% off sale and the offer of free shipping available, so I decided to pick up another one of these. This is my favourite facial moisturiser so I like to always have a back up in my cupboard, and if there is a sale on offer when I’m placing an order I always try to pick one up.
Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
– It’s been a while since I’ve used this product, but as I like to wear less makeup during the warmer months of the year I have more of a need for smooth & clear skin. I need all the help I can get in that area lately, so I’m hoping this will do the trick.
Living Proof Restore Shampoo and Conditioner
– I like to have two shampoo and conditioner duos in my shower at any given time, so that I can mix things up when my hair gets too used to a certain product. I recently tried a hair treatment from Living Proof and really liked the way it worked with my hair, so I figured I would pick these up and give them a go.
Carmex Strawberry Lip Balm Tube
– I needed a new lip balm for my handbag and as luck would have it I saw this while I was browsing the beauty section of ASOS, remembered how much I like Carmex lip balm, and decided to pick it up.